Your personal wedding experts

Inspire Organise Create Support

Thursday, March 4, 2010

Twilight wedding

It has been brought to my attention that as girls around the world eagerly await the next installment of the Twilight Saga, the seductive romance of the vampire underworld is starting to infiltrate our weddings! Are you a Twilight obsessed bride who has fallen victim to the delicious temptation of adding red, black and anything dark and mysterious to your wedding?
I think it is a fabulous phenomenon, being Twilight obsessed myself, it is adding a new, dark and romantic element to weddings. Here are a few fab pics I found in the latest Modern Wedding to inspire the vampire-ess within!














This stunning glam-gown is by Brides of Sydney.




Check out Modern Wedding Shop for more deliciously vamp items!




















Stunning reception in The Great Cask Hall.














Beautiful pic from Allegro Function Centre








I hope this has given you a few ideas to get your Vampire-ess ready to hunt for the perfect wedding products to make your wedding tastefully and luxuriously vamp.

To really get you in the mood - check out the latest official trailer of Twilight Eclipse.

No comments:

Post a Comment