This morning I was hit with the definition of 'perfect timing' when I found an email in my inbox about a beautiful May wedding. To my delight the couple had made full use of the season to accessorise the event and the bride's dress. She wore a beautiful long satin coat over her Ivory gown, the colour theme was warm chocolate brown and pink and the reception looked to be all about comfort and cozy.
The story of Renee and Bradley inspired me to create a Winter inspiration board... I will post their story later in the week... promise!
![]() | ||||||
| Clockwise from top left: Inlighten Photography, Renee & Bradley, Sweet Art (left), Rose Vine Wedding Invites, Renee & Bradley's wedding, Sweet Art, Natural Lights Photography |
Enjoy!
K xx
Swing by our facebook and twitter pages to say hi.
Are you a Modern Wedding member yet?

No comments:
Post a Comment