Your personal wedding experts

Inspire Organise Create Support

Thursday, October 21, 2010

favours these days

Those little thank yous. Only a smidgen of a sign of how much you appreciate your friends and family, but still, it is the littlest details that people remember. Small tokens say so much, because you didn't have to, but you did.  

Here and there in weddings, couples are opting down the track of small gifts, food+drinks or flowers+plants. How cute are these ideas!












From top: Vintage book stack from Design Talented One, little pots of flowers (double as a place setting), duck egg blue fans for a beautiful summer's day, toffee apples from Reeaadd, lace fans Modern Wedding Shop, hand-printed coffee bags, heart holographic glasses, salted caramel jars from Cacoa Bakery, twine spools from Craft Pile

2 comments:

  1. Cas @ Your Wedding BomboniereOctober 24, 2010 at 3:45 PM

    I'm a big fan of edible favours and I love the idea of a little plant that you can nurture for years to come. What a great way to remember the day. If you're going to go edible wedding bomboniere, then a great idea is to choose favour boxes to match your wedding theme. If the treats are homemade, your guests will be even more impressed! Get some friends and family to help make the treats, they'll love the fact they're contributing to your special day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea! I always fel so included if I am asked to help on a wedding!

    ReplyDelete