I am in the middle of pulling together an article about using the colour Chocolate in your wedding - what a fabulous colour! Why did I choose this colour? Well that's easy... it's Friday afternoon and I can't get my mind off the stuff:) No seriously... it is such a versatile colour and adds a touch of warm sophistication to a wedding. I love the use of chocolate accents with pale pink or pale blue, or vise versa. While searching for a bit of inspiration I came across these gorgeous products...
From Left to right, top to bottom:
1. Chantilly Chandelier Folding Invitation with Envelope $6.60
2. Chocolate and Turquoise Damask Personalised Favour Box Kit (Set of 24) $36.00
3. Dots and Stripes Personalised Lollipop Favours $3.50
4. Chocolate & Strawberry Cream Flower Girl Basket $65.00
5. Chocolate & Strawberry Cream Traditional Wedding Guest Book $62.00
6. Our New Nest Bronze-Finish Metal Tea Light Holder Favour $4.50
7. Good Luck Wooden Elephants Wedding Favours (Set of 4) $22.00
8. Cherry Blossoms "Make It Yours" Personalised Favour Box Kit (Set of 24) $ 36.00 (available)
9. Chocolate Brown Silk Hand Fans $3.95
Let me know what colour theme you are planning for your wedding and I'll feature it on the blog!
Now I'm off to get my chocolate fix!
Happy Friday all - make sure you come and say hi on Facebook or Twitter.
We go the extra mile to help you plan your wedding - go to Modern Wedding today and make sure you don't miss a thing!
K xx
Friday, December 3, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment