Your personal wedding experts

Inspire Organise Create Support

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

What a year!

This will be my last post before 2011! I don’t know where this year has gone, but looking back – Modern Wedding has done so much! Rosemary will still be posting so keep an eye out!

One of my pet hates is the 'Best of' article/show/program. These types of productions rehash old material you have already seen, so you feel a little 'jibbed' by the end of it.
That being said, I am doing a ‘best of’ post, with one major change. I am featuring images and ideas you haven’t yet seen on this blog! I have concentrated on our fabulous magazines, showcasing my favourites - if I've missed your favourite - let me know!

Best of FASHION SHOOTS
These are my favourite shots and dresses from our beautiful fashion shoots...
Clockwise from top left: Modern Wedding Vol.47 - Sweethearts Bridal; Vol.47 - Jean Fox Gown; Vol.47 Abbey Bridal Gown; Vol.49 - Brides of Armadale.

Clockwise from top left: V47 - Jane Yeh fro Brides of Sydney; V48 - Abbey Bridal Gown; V48 - Fashions by Farina; V47 - Wendy Makin Gown
I'm so proud of the shoot fairies here at Modern Wedding, they continually pull out all the stops to show off all our fantastic bridal designer's work.

Best of REAL LIFE WEDDINGS
Clockwise from top left - Vol.45 - Ryan & Jessica; Vol.47 - Shani & Christian; Vol.45 - Ryan & Jessica; Vol.49 - Meghan & Andy; Vol.49 - Jade & Kane; Vol.47 - Shani & Christian.
These are just a few of my favourite shots from the Real life weddings in the last four issues of Modern Wedding, but we have so many other stunning weddings on our website (those I have already posted about of this blog and would go against my rule not to post the same thing twice!)

Best of FLOWERS
  
Clockwise from top left: Flowers V13 - Flos Florum; Affair with George; Peonies Wedding Floral Designer; Flowers by Del.
Our annual Flowers magazine is always packed full of stunning bouquets and arrangements - finding four I loved over the others was impossible so you will just have to browse the whole magazine! Every shot is beautiful!

Best of CAKES
Clockwise from top left: Cakes Vol13 - Pasticceria Mancuso; Casa Del; Pasticceria Mancuso; Sweet Passion

Clockwise from top left: Cakes Vol13 - That's My Cake; The French Lettuce; Iced Affair; Pasticceria Mancuso. 
Yum! Our Cakes annual magazine makes our mouths water every time we have a photo shoot. Our Cake designers are masters of their art and come up with fresh and fabulous designs each issue!

This year has been huge, but has also flown by - I guess we just had too much fun!

Have a fantastic Christmas and a great New Year and I will be back in 2011.

K xx

Psst...
Make sure you enter the Wendy Makin Gown competition - I will be drawing the winner in the new year... which is only days away!!!!!
Swing by and say hi to us on Facebook and Twitter:)


www.modernwedding.com.au
www.modernweddingmagazines.com.au
www.modernweddingshop.com.au

No comments:

Post a Comment