If you haven't yet got your copy, you can buy it online or pick it up at your local newsagents.
I am so proud of the team here for producing such a stunning, high quality mag - there are over 250 ideas and projects, and if you are a crafty minded person like me, you will love it! If you are still searching for your creative inspiration - you will definitely find it in the Modern Wedding DIY magazine - there are projects for EVERY level of craftmanship!
![]() | |
| Yes, we even cover jewellery! A step by step guide on how to make these beautiful vintage style earrings, and others. If only I had the neck to carry these off - I love them! |
![]() | |
| Love, love, love this bag - fill it with stockings, feet cooling gel and padded shoe inserts - A perfect gift for your wonderful bridesmaids! |
Let us know what you think of the magazine and if you DIY send us a pic and tell us how easy you found it.
Are you planning on doing some DIY for your wedding? Past-brides, did you take on any DIY projects?
Make sure you swing by our Facebook Page and Twitter to say hi!
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/ModernWeddingMagazine
Twitter: http://twitter.com/ModernWeddingOz
K:)
P.s. - we have big section on the website dedicated to making your own!



Oh my gosh this is the best! I'm a really crafty person and I love DIY stuff and I just got engaged. I can't wait to get my hands on a copy.
ReplyDeleteFantastic Beth - You will love it I promise!
ReplyDeletePlease let me know which one/s you decide to make:)
As a newcomer to this mag (in the past week) I am just loving this idea crazy!
ReplyDeleteFantastic to hear Jessica, and welcome! Hope you have fun creating and be sure to show us your creations!
ReplyDelete