Happy Melbourne Cup Day for all who are getting dressed up and heading to the races. Some of us have to work unfortunately, but I have my bets in!
I am posting one more Melbourne Cup inspired post... it'll be the last I promise. You surely can't expect me to post on anything else today?? (Sorry to my international brides, but i'm sure the inspiration can stretch across the world.)
The "Fashions on the Field" (and really that's what it's all about for us girls, right?) is a fantastic opportunity to unearth some great bridesmaid outfit ideas! There are plenty of fabulous colours, metallics and black and white combos this year and, even though the headwear is very 'racey', it is still a great idea for your bridesmaids - perhaps just keeping them down to a small facintaor or hair flower will keep it from looking like a race day outfit.
Check out some of these outfits!
Tuesday, November 2, 2010
Perfect bridesmaid inspiration
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









No comments:
Post a Comment