Merry Monday Modern Wedding brides!
While I have been sifting through the real life weddings that have been sent to me this morning, it occured to me that there is a major common theme, all the weddings are pretty. Now that may seem fairly obvious to you, it is a wedding after all. But rather than the stylish, sleek, minimalist weddings we have seen over the last few years, couples are getting back in touch with their girly side (maybe brides are taking over more?), we are seeing vintage, lacy details, crystal chandeliers, beautiful soft colours emerging from the more common black & white.
Inspired by this, I have decided to create a new inspiration board for a Monday afternoon delight. Pastels and pretty just seem to go together right?
here. You can also find hundreds of other gorgeous items already categorised into neat themes! It is so easy to theme your wedding using this wonderful site! There are plenty of ideas to get you started as well.
Just some of the available wedding themes are: Contemporary Chocolate, Las Vegas, Winter, Blue, Black & White, Lace, Vintage, Garden, Love Birds, Cherry Blossom, Green Chic, Red, Silver, Diamond & Pearls, Lemon Sorbet, Gold & Crystal, Fairytale, Chocolate & Strawberry, Frangipani and twice as many again!
If you want us to give you $100 to spend on the shop, all you need to do is enter our easy competition through Facebook. Good luck!
Are you theming your wedding? Have you found it easy to plan?
K:) xx
Monday, November 15, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Oh! So pretty. I'm a true girly girl and I absolutely adore this! I was planning my wedding as fairly sleek and minimalist, because I thought it was more fashionable and timeless, but you've just inspired my inner femininity. Thank you :)
ReplyDeleteHi Kirstin,
ReplyDeleteI'm so glad I was able to help. I love hearing that I have inspired brides:) Go girly! You can never go wrong with a theme if you follow your heart. xx