Your personal wedding experts

Inspire Organise Create Support

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Yellow Fever

The champagne and canapes flowed last night at the Strand Arcade in Sydney, where Mondial Neuman celebrated their 50th anniversary in the diamond industry. Being inquisitive at heart, and fond of shiny objects, I made a beeline for the display windows of Mondial by Nadia Neuman - this year celebrating their first birthday. I won't lie, I was looking for the coloured diamonds, those stones of dream and desire, collection and celebrity. Imagine my surprise when, alongside the stunning pinks, cognacs and champagnes that I was anticipating, was something completely unexpected...

Like a sparkling ray of summer sunshine they caught my eye. At first I wasn't certain they were actually diamonds, the colours were so incredible. From a shade like soft straw and Sauvignon Blanc, to deeper gold and ochre, intense canary yellow, even one truly breathtaking lemon-lime tinged stone, I was immediately infatuated. The colour of happiness, joy and hope:  a yellow diamond ring is fresh, vibrant and alluring. And best of all, more attainable than some of its rarer coloured counterparts. What better way to celebrate your engagement or decorate your wedding band?

All rings from Mondial Neuman and Mondial by Nadia Neuman
 If you're a fan of coloured diamonds, the 50th Anniverary Pink Diamonds Exhibition at Mondial Neuman in the Queen Victoria Building, Sydney is a must-see this week. Due to popular demand, the largest gathering of pink diamonds ever opened to the public in Australia has just been extended until Sunday 14th November.

If you've got Yellow Fever or you're Tickled Pink like me, tell us about your search for the perfect engagement and wedding rings! Leave your comments or stop by our Facebook & Twitter pages and say hi:


For information on selecting an engagement ring and more stunning sparklers check out www.modernwedding.com.au
 
Enjoy! :)
R xox



No comments:

Post a Comment