Your personal wedding experts

Inspire Organise Create Support

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Fabulous giveaway!

Have a Very Merry Modern Wedding!

Ever since we opened up our Modern Wedding store three years ago, happy, blushing brides have been saving their precious time and leg work by buying their goodies at our very own store. The shop is brimming with goodies such as  wedding bomboniere, parasols, decorations, cake decorations, stationery, gifts, jewellery and veils, ceremony accessories, theming ideas, hens party supplies and more. I'm constantly marvelling at the lovely goodies that our clever buyers find from all over the world.

So for a bit of fun and because we know that everyone loves a giveaway, we are giving away one $100 voucher a week to spend at the Modern Wedding store for the next four weeks! You could spend it on whatever you heart desires such as:

Left to right: Diamond Ring Wedding Toasting GlassesTwo Section Wine Carry Bag Wedding Party Gift; Silver Coloured Jewel Hair Comb with Pearls; Pearl & Crystal Jewellery Set
All you have to do is:
  • Comment on this post and tell us what your favourite product on the shop is and why (25 words or less) and become a fan on our facebook fan page (http://www.facebook.com/ModernWeddingMagazine).
  • We will post your answer on our facebook fan page and the entry with the most facebook "Likes" wins the $100 voucher to spend at the Modern Wedding store!
And because we know that weddings are a collective effort you can get your bridesmaids to enter – there are heaps of fabulous products on there for hens parties and bridesmaid jewellery and accessories.

The winner will be announced on this blog on the 19th November.

Good luck!”

K xx

Don't forget to swing by and say hi:)

Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/ModernWeddingMagazine

Twitter: http://twitter.com/ModernWeddingOz

7 comments:

  1. Pictures of buildings very interesting. Explanation was Good,I waiting for the new pictures add in this blog in future.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great competition MW. I'm going to hop onto the site and choose something now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have a vision of me and my gorgeous girls decked out with your gorgeous lace parasols to go with our "brides-made" dresses...tromping through the fields of Ravensthorpe to say hello to the cows!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Diamond Ring Wedding Toasting Glasses - These are so beautiful, I can just see the 1st year anniversary as toast to 1 year. Such a precious keepsake to hand down.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love you Belle Lace Antique White Parasols. I have 5 bridesmaids and i can imagine us all having one whilst getting out photos done. Parasols add a beautiful touch to your wedding photos! Your site is amazing, thankyou for sharing it with us beautiful brides to be! Im definitely going to get one of your magazines

    ReplyDelete
  6. i LOVE the crystal pearl earrings- they're classy, elegant and modern all at the same time! I Always check out your site;fantastic inspiration!

    ReplyDelete